Mission, Visions and Values
Our Mission, Visions, and Values
The mission of Rockingham VNA & Hospice, a home health agency is to improve the health of the community by promoting well being and independence by providing patient centered healthcare services in the home and within the communities we serve in collaboration with Exeter Health Resources and its affiliates which share in this mission.
Rockingham VNA & Hospice will be recognized as a leader in their service
offerings. That leadership recognition will be derived from the vital and collective
relationships formed with patients, colleagues, and the community, and from the
commitment and capabilities of each staff member endeavoring to accomplish
- Respect for the individual and a recognition of the collective power of
- individuals working together.
- Creativity and optimism as essential ingredients of a better future.
- Integrity and compassion as a basis of positive human relationships.
- Initiative and flexibility as abilities necessary to thrive in changing times.
- Commitment to superior customer satisfaction.
- Providing services that are efficient and high quality.
The Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice
Value Statement: "WE CARE"
Well being is as important as being well
Excellence is delivered every time
Commitment is unconditional
Advocacy results in action
Respect and dignity are preserved
Encouragement and education enable independence
One of the best solutions for care is the kind that happens in the home. If that is your situation, rely on our home care services.
When home care services are requested, a physician's order is required to initiate the process. A clinician will perform an initial in-home assessment. Based on this assessment, we will work with you, your family, and your medical team to develop a treatment plan that will meet your specific needs.
We offer a number of home health care specialty programs. To see if one of them is right for you or a loved one, please call the Rockingham Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice at 1-800-540-2981.